WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

The ending...

Why did he get kidnapped?! OMG CLIFFHANGER OF DOOM!

No More Tricks No More Tricks

Whoah...

That snake girl was sexy. Great animations, great voices. Pretty funny story! Continuation please! XD

Narrator's 2nd Love Story Narrator's 2nd Love Story

Great Job!

Good story! I'm gonna go check the first one. Good job on the voice acting, just might wanna work on your audio cuts for the narrator. Love the "Wow." Part.

samsonloftin responds:

Future animations, I'll work on the audio cuts thanks :D.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Good Job!

A Modern Take on a classic time. Good job! I thought the first one was going to be the only one! Its cool that your continuing the series! Love Goofy. Whatta Dork.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Meh.

I'm with the rest of them. Not saying I can do any of this quality of animating yet, but from what I've seen in STV 1 and 2, you could have done better. It's just like the intro, it really felt as if you were doing something for money rather than for the fun of making the flash. I could tell in the first and second ones you really thought about the jokes and tried to make every single one funny, this one not so much. The good ones were frogger, and those made by hadokendude. The halo one was overused, the one with the rando kirby was okay, the ness/zelda breakdance was okay, and the over 9000 custom newgrounds logo, despite the opinion of pnaruto, was actually pretty cool in my opinion, but since the "over 9000" music flash i could agree that the fad is overused.
I would say keep up the good work but theres just so much sucky work in here too... so keep up the good workers, and dump the rest. They've either gone stale or just need to work a little more on their jokes. So yes! make a fourth!
I would also recommend making a funny flash about all the subtle nuances of the net, ya' know, some 4-chan stuff n the rules of the net. It would help noobs understand alot about the underlying jokes in many of the flashes on newgrounds, that is, if your up to the challenge.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

It would be if you werent' getting your ass kicked

This is the best. And I mean the BEST of all of your flash presentations. Your "crappy drawings" are turning into their own style. It's like a really good mock up of your previous awesome drawings. I loved the part when... well, I loved all of it. You guys should totally rate this a 5 and a 10. Great animation, story, vocals, and of course, script. I hope your skill to kick our brains into the next parallel universe doesn't run dry.

art in the playground art in the playground

Brilliant.

Just one question. Was the voice acting scripted or were those really the opinions of the kids? Great, fluid animation and original content. A must see for all upcoming and veteran flashers.

TommyLM responds:

the audio is all completely spontaneous

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Much Better.

The jokes in the last one kinda sucked. The ones in this one were much better. Relating to your previous flash with luigi and to the TR4Q campaign. I can tell the animation and jokes are getting better. Keep it up!

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

This Just Screams "Series!"

You can really make a man clad in purple look stylish, loved the ending. Great Animation, good timing, hot chick!

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Can't stop... watching...

Can't .... Stop .... Watching .... REsident Evil 4 spoof. Another timeless classic you have created for newgrounds. Brilliant. The mario could have gone a little more awsome-ish but maybe you're trying a new style. He just keeps doing the same thing. The Pac-Man was good, very good, awsome. You nailed the three best things about mr. pac:
His Head